Friday, 3 June 2011

Tagged by Linda

I have been tagged by LINDA★ Cheers love! :3

Here are the rules:
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

1) I love to joke with close friends.
2) I enjoy helping people with their blogs.
3) I wear glasses all the time and I hate them.
4) I absolute adore my blog to the max :3
5) I am love ice cream.
6) I always like to make my close friends flatter, I love to praise them.
7) I HATE milk, but I don't mind goat milk or chocolate milk.
8) I spend most of my time online or just staring at the computer screen.
9) I want to get contacts but my mum doesn't let me.
10) I love hugs.

People whom I'm gonna tag : Holly, Wanxin , Hanako , Tyana , Belle , Fιsнy ♥ , Riska , Yen , Tiffany , Yuan Ping
I'll go to your blog later and tag you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥