EFF .

22:55


ARGHHHHHHHHH ! D;
I just deleted ALL THE CODING for my new blogskin which I am going to use , I used AGESSSS to fix all the coding . And now it has all been deleted ! D: EFFFFFFF . And I didn't have any back up for it T_T So I edited my blog abit rather then changing to classic blogskin . How's the new look ? Lol .

smile for him . this is me . cry for him .

I hate my life . My boyfriend didn't replied to my messages even tho he online . 

My mood is like poo . It's killing me D: Not literally tho /: I can't sleep until late at night unless I have music in my ears . Music is the only thing that can make me sleep . Tomorrow I have work . mm . Great . I hope I have enough energy for tomorrow . 

Late night sleep makes me have darker and deeper eye bags . Late night sleep also cause more pimples! Girls , remember to sleep early to keep your clear skin ! :) and also guys lar . xD 

ICT coursework due tomorrow hope I'm doing okay . I made a game . lol . fun , actually it's not xD it kinda strained my teacher's brain when he had a go on my game I got a C for my maths test which I didn't even do any revision on . I did some silly mistakes . I won't do them again . I hope . lol . Which would get me to a B for my next "mini" test . My teacher is so great to us . 

THE WINK FAILED . A G A I N . 

I fail at life . fml . 

will be updating often , maybe if I have the mood like today ;o 
HOMEWORK . SCHOOL . LIFE . BUSY . NOT ENOUGH TIMEEEE . I NEED MORE TIME .

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥