Thursday, 3 February 2011

CNY ❤

ohh yes ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! 
I have come to update my blog ! 
BUT I am very sorry . I have no time to reply everyone in my chat box . 
I will reply you later !

Sorry I delayed another post on my trips . I'll update it later ! 
EHEHE . Here are some pictures . No edit . Lazy lar . 
red shirt . count as new year lar X) 
these days I less take pictures . so HAHA here you go . 
My new year was awesome ! Erm . Not really .  I just had steamboat on the 31st January with my family . Nothing else . I just facebook whole day long ~ 
and I was busy with homework ._. Piling up like a tower D: Not really lar . I actually CBA to do it . Sigh . 

I am planning plans for valentines day ;3 HEHEHE . I have sent each of them a card . Decorated by me . I used two days to finish them off . I hope they like it ❤ most importantly that they arrive in time :/ I hope but if it's later then nevermind lar . 
ANYWAY 

HAPPY RABBIT YEAR !
so I present you all a cute rabbit ! :3

◢████◣        ◢████◣
◢◤    ◥◣    ◢◤    ◥◣
◤      ◥◣  ◢◤      █
   ▎  ◢█◣  ◥◣◢◤  ◢█   █
◣ ◢◤ ◥◣      ◢◣ ◥◣◢◤
   ◥█◤  ◢◤         ◥◣
█ ●       ● █
█ 〃   ▄   〃 █
◥◣   ╚╩╝   ◢◤
◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
◢◤   ◥◣ 
█     █ 
◢◤▕   ▎◥◣
▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃
HEHEHE . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥