Day out in Ipswich

22:28

4 . 1 . 2011 
my last day for the holidays . 
Woke up late . HAHA . I slept late . About 12 midnight I only could fall asleep . Sigh .
Ate breakfast . The so called " CHEE CHEONG FUN " 
It's not my favourite but I still eat it before mum nags . Lol .  
Snapshots in the car . 
I can't be ask to edit it laaa so forgive me okay ? hehe . 
I makeup-ed that day but it doesn't look like I did .
F A I L
at makeup :(

Anyway , I sat in the car for a few hours then reached I P S W I C H ! 
Bought mini donuts to eat . MONOMNOMNOM . Lol . 
Then walked to the bank with my dad and mum and sisters . We saw a guy who looks just like Keith Goh . >< He looks just like him ! Btw , Keith is my friend ( obviously )  
Went to paperchase . A good shop for stationary . 
I realised I forgot to bring my purse == I couldn't buy much stuff . 
Then I saw this awesomeeeee journal / diary ❤ It looks so pretty ! I couldn't resist on not buying it . So I asked my sister if I could borrow her money to buy it but then my dad said he would pay for it . HAHA . So my dad paid for it . 
£7.50 for this . Quite expensive but it's worth it .  

Walked around the area with shops . Lol . In and out from the shops .

Then walked to P R I M A R K 
Tried on some clothes and bought some clothes with my sisters and mum . 
3 pyjamas shirt and a black long selves shirt
two warm pair of socks . stripy and pink . and a pair of black skinny jeans . 

Went to MCD for lunch . HAHA . 
Fulled ! 
Then my dad decided to go to M A K R O . Reached M A K R O .
Went all crazy there cos the supermarket was hugeeeeeeeee ! 
Actually it was just my brain . 
I bought a book ! It's about zodiac . Quite true >< It is quite interesting too ! 
I couldn't stop reading a book in makro but I didn't buy it cause it's too big while I don't really like to read anyway . I spen most of my time blogging and facebook-ing . Lol . 
My sister took a picture of me . This is to prove I am ugly with makeup on or maybe it's to prove I am ugly :D 
cute or not ? I mean the doggie . HAHA . 
After shopping which means for me , putting stuff in to the trolley mindlessly , waiting my parents to pay for it . ROLF .
We went back home and have our dinner . Nice day actually . I enjoyed it although I couldn't online for almost the whole day . I just used my phone . HEEE . I am addicted to facebook . I can't help it ._. 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥