Saturday, 25 December 2010

¦ Merry Christmas ¦

Merry Christmas to everyone ! x) 

My Christmas Eve, I slept for half a day >.< I woke up 1 in the afternoon . aiks . Still sick -.- cough . running nose . Now biee sick jor ): He , more worse then me . aiks . Yesterday he went to party but didn't tell me :/ let me worry for nothing . always like that = =

Christmas Eve I still need to work . Hohoho :/ 
After work, Steamboat with aunty and uncles . 
Macam half dead that time . XD 
Anyway at least had fun narr . 

Christmas day today . I just stayed at home . 
Woke up 12 in the afternoon . 
I skype a while with william and then ate my breakfast . After breakfast just continue online xD
Hmm . Boring Christmas . 

Too bad . It wasn't white Christmas this year . Let's wait next year ❤


---- 

lastly ,
Thanks for the 101 followers !
Sorry ! cbox's comments will be replied as soon as possible ! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥