Sunday, 7 November 2010

¦ Complete? ¦

My hair T__T so facking ugly . -.-
I am gonna get a haircut soon
anyway
thinking back of my memories with him >< 
I thought for awhile .
well I am glad that I say yes on 070909 . if not . I won't be with you .
although at the moment we don't chat much but I still love you .
I love the way you are ;) hehe .

actually many things changed .

you
&
me

I feel you are different . I told you . HAHA . and you actually ask me where you changed . but I cannot tell you cos I actually don't know how to .

actually . should I let go of him ?
I don't seem to get the point of having a long distance relationship
sometimes I feel I am wasting your time or am I just thinking too much ?
I don't know .
I just want a simple and nice life to live in .
I don't want anything complicated although sometimes I like challenges .
actually I should just leave it to the time .
too much stuff are going on these days .
sometimes I feel " 花心 " >< but I am just socializing . I am not flirting .
Boys are so URGH stupid sometimes ==
I think I tend to " bui chor ching " -.-
I don't love them but they think I love them :/
I have boyfriend and all this shitty boys are coming to me and say I love you
I guess love cannot be stopped by anything . lol .
I have no answer to them cos I think they are sure the answer is NO
HAHA . Hope they understand my feelings .
I don't want to one leg two ships =__________________=
I love the only one . my biee ❤

when I SMILE I feel good
when you SMILE I feel much better :D

I have grown up & changed but I am still the same Krystal
and always will be the same Krystal


first time put my feelings to public cos I have nothing to update
-________________-
hope everyone don't mind me .

Sorry for late replying all comments ><
I was busy . I have school .
All day facebook which makes no time for blogger . HAHA .
Chatting with quite a few guys hope biee don't misunderstand ><
Almost every night skype with my god brother :)
he makes me smile and laugh so much :')  AHHH . gotta love him .

I am waiting for holidays to come now . Christmas ❤ Snow ❤ Holiday ❤
Maybe will change my layout soon :)
[ END ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥