¦ Sorry ¦

19:16

I am very sorry to domi :'( 
sorry I hurt you again and again.
I am sorry for everything I did.
you want me to leave you now ?
it's up to you
just tell me
I know you must hate me a lot now.
sorry I broke your heart
try to cheer
don't always emo
smile more :) 
if you need me I am always here
if you need a shoulder to cry on I am here :)
by that time you tell me I think you will need some tissue 
nahh. *hands a tissue box to domi*
I know I am nothing to you anymore
but once my dii always my dii 
I will love you as always ❤ 
I don't want to loose a good friend/sibling like you :'( 
sorry for everything :'(
i just now I hurt you :'(
r e g r e t :|  


I
k
n
o
w
I
a
m
n
o
t
h
i
n
g
t
o
y
o
u
a
n
y
m
o
r
e











* cried while writing this update* 
</3 
gonna cry in bed
bye.
I have no idea why I cry kononnya i dunno why he cry i have no diea
my eye hurts - -

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥