Wednesday, 28 July 2010

┇Summer holiday-Trip 1┇

with sister :)
lol. xD 0.0v
with sisters :)
went to the turn ball machine again :3
turned a cute hello kitty cream puff.
cuteee and mini :3
HAHAHA.
yan yan biscuit sticks have WORDs on it. wahaha. 
they can't even spell biggest -.- lol xD
uploaded this to facebook (:
Squirrel your best friend :3 and you are mine :3
YAY ;3 MEOW
went to Halstead then saw a little farm. then, daddy drive in xD
and then took some pictures :) 
pink flower. got feel ? 
random shot (:
flowers and leaves :) 
this one my sister took it. lol ;)
YAY. I cannot pose -.-
fun day (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥