Sunday, 18 July 2010

¦ #50 ¦

17.07.10
tied two inside out ponytail ^^ 
and webcam with william :3 LOL.

I found this in my pictures
MILOLIM ♥

TODAY
webcam with WONGJIAMUN
She's so cuteeee in this picture xD 
Last shot before she offline. LOL

WRETCH ALBUM OPEN (:
LOL. 
Some feelings are gone now. Friendship only remains
Days pass feelings gone one by one but some feelings still remains
Our memories are still in my mind :/ 
No love but FRIEND.
</3
I miss him (konnonnya) 
OHHMYYGODD
Anyway --v
I am having holiday! 
YESH YESH YESH 
one week later ;)
FUN FUN FUN
I want to do blog request :/

My crap singing once again :$
First try without back song.
I am going to try again next time with the back song~
小烏龜-張棟樑
video
LOL!
Your ears might hurt now :p
I like singing chinese songs although my chinese is like primary chinese XP
My voice SUCKS but I am proud of it (:
WELL practise makes perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥