Friday, 9 July 2010

¦ #49 ¦

YAY! I got my options. 
♥ ART
♥ ICT
♥ GRAPICS
♥ GEOGRAPHY
wahaha :D 
made a photo for my KYUHYUN ♥
sarang heo yo ♥
Now.
PHOTOSHOP :) 
note: these are not my usual editing. well some of them are ;) 
Bag eyes removed in this and liquify tool used 
eye colour changed
liquify tool used again and eye bags removed
I am still beginner so some photo will be quite weird :S 
I wanna do photoshop makeup xD (when I have time) 
nothing much to update (: 
my laptop is still not fixed yet - - 
Dieing of boredness now - - sigh.

I saw this during holland and brazil were playing football xD

SO Today is my LAST drama lesson so YAY! :D
so.. just editing photos for the weekends then (:
and online ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥