★●. Sports day .●★

22:03

Back blogging ❤
for like 3 days. LOL
24.06.10
SPORTS day today
I just did relay. I like relays. LOL.
I am not very active so not much to blog about. LOL.
tug of-war was nice to watch although our class didn't win.
3 weeks of study to go! 1 week for discovery days.
My most crazy photos x) 
Nice ? HAHAHAHA.
20.06.10 
memorable day to me ❤
Weelyn don't argue with John anymore laa. Althought I dunno what reason :S 
I have given up jor. Don't need to worry me ^-^
Thanks to MILOLIM! 
She have accompany me when I am down and help me sort out this and that things.
She have given me advice ^-^ IFINALLYGAVEUP
No love just friends :) 
but come to think of it I dunno how to be friends with him :S
Feel so WEIRD. lols. 
HELPED milolim to make her blog. woohoo.
ILOVEYOUMILOLIM ❤

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥