¦ SICK ¦

20:43

Thankyou MILOLIMKU ♥ for the post lorr. :) so touching leh! :D
I always do things without complaining for best friends xD thats me lorr :) 
My laptop is sick :(
(that explains why I didn't edit the picture)
Idiot human give me virus lorr. :( 
I can't get in to my documents. 
YORRR. :( Sad dou boom za!
Will less blog :'( until my laptop recovers maybe I will try tomorrow. 
I have some photos but all my blog codes are all gone :'( well not all laa. cos I have some codes from last time. 
I have to find them from scratch again. 
Sum tong dou :'((
Hope tomorrow I can on it back >.< 
Hope tomorrow have no trouble. 
My usb full jorr how to put my photos :( 
effing hell. -- I hate this. So no new photos :'( 
IHATEMYLIFE
FML
Well at least I can get to my photos. 
SIGH.
I have tutorials to teach still :( 
Feel regret that I open the stupid picture :( I am so stupid :( 
FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥