『SUMMER』

22:34

These days the weather is so hot >.< although it is 25ºC. Summer is coming which means holiday it coming. YAY! can't wait for the holidays then more ONLINE! YES! I have to wear no-sleeve shirt now after school cos I have to walk back home and it is so HOT!  

PHOTOS = MEMORIES
some photos taken few days ago. LOL some are with my sisters. well almost every photo actually. Random camwhores. teehee. Some with my NERD look.

all edited by me (: simple edits. 

-____- school work. Urgh. Maths homework to go. Ignore the green box beside me. It's my cross stitch stuff. hahaha. I just have maths and tech anyway I'll do it tomorrow. Was a pretty good DRAMA lesson yesterday to be honest. Played games and OMGIEEE he offered to be my partner >____< KYAAAA~ No one would ever offer to be my partner == That's why I was a bit surprised. LOL. 

Okayy that's my school stuff. Love life. Got 2 text today. YAY! Nothing much happened between us. Boring ._. Sweet sweet in text oni xP I typed alot of wrong things .__. My brain too much stuff when I am online - - ohh yeahh. He asked for my height and weight ¬.¬ actually I don't even know my weight. I think I know. LOL.

Ohh yeahh. YAY! My sister is going to Yorkshire from Monday to Friday. YES! Don't need to argue with her.

I have new picturee ♥ Next time I will post it up on FACEBOOK! when I am bored with the one I am with. hahahahha. self-loving ehh. woopsyy daisy. Been making lots of lots of mistakes == I have to be more careful now (: Ohh yeahh. CHENELAINE my new sisterr ♥ LOVE HER. Elaine babeeee ♥ ILY. 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥