『#40』

09:58

EDIT :3
weee~ rabbit teeth xD 
shiny eyes *.*
my lips are dry that time I took this picture -.-

ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE
OMG :3 
got ah niu~ and nicolas teo :3 KYAAA~
I wanna watch ><
watch the trailerr xD
FUNNY! XD

DECORATED MY NOTEPAD (:
the one I draw and write LOTS of crap on x3


YES I bought it from TESCO xD

last picture (: 
:P weeee~
I wish I was in m'sia~ ><
can take photos with my friend and hang out! >:D
wakaka!
nothing much to say
ohhhh YURIKO NG :D 
pretty girl :3 wakakaka! teehee.
dyckson's ..... friend :D
I have maths test D:
and also haven't do revision for it D:
so byeee :D
nothing much to sayy xD

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥