Monday, 12 April 2010

『wth~』


saw
哭B大小姐
de blog o.o
omg~ people say until she and his boyfriend @.@
I also speechless but I dun trust lo~
they are so sweet how come be faking?
I dun understand why people want to say that they are faking ><
omg~ ><
stupidnyaa~ biee sms me 1am something last night ><
I was sleeping arhh >< let my sister hear the ringtone pulak -.-
get scolded~ kanasai~
put it on silent now --v
was going to call him but biee say busy -.-
next time sin :P
and was going to buy new laptop BUT
tak ada nice.new.CHEAP laptop =.=
next month sin~ -.-
heeeeeeeees :)
I like sasa's blog >.<
envy envy :D
>< apa laa all people less online -.-
bieee and wanxin less online -.-
leave me alone =.=
but at least got MYAAA :D
now worrying about KEAN MUN
he's not online on MSN -.-
make me LONELY D:
wth~
hate loneliness gonna find new pretty friends now (:
I have like 500+  friends (:
wanxin have like 1000+ @.@
POPULARR~ :P
sasa MORE POPULARR @.@
got page and 2nd ACC
OMG ><"
sighhh when would I be that famous XPP
JUST KIDDING! :D
teehee
playing with photoshop (:
haven't finish the WHOLE picture :/
will finish TOMORROW (:
teeeheee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥