Sunday, 25 April 2010

┇SHOP OR NOT?┇

LOL XD
so yesterday was onlining but then
went to town and try on some clothes (:
POLKA DOT DRESS (: 
the skirt was too loose but then I can't be bothered to get another size :PP
that's why I look FAT -_____-

and then went to another shop and bought short skirt for school :3
and tried on this shirt :D
I look weird wear these kind of shirts :/
(: look ok? LOL
today (:
help andriana to edit her blog? LOL.
chatted with him yesterday (: 
but for few minutes == 
why can't time stop so we can chat longer (: 
LOL.
sofeaa and weiwei lengg (:
randomm meee :D
I look ugly with specs ==
but my biee looks leng zai with specs 
but he doesn't wear them while taking pictures
LOL.
random craps :/ I am crapping a lot these days :/ ohh wth~ ==
I wan to read blog but no one updates ==
ohhh wth~ 
anyway laa~ have to go tidy up my clothes! 
it's a big mess at the moment so BYEE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥