Thursday, 8 April 2010

┇OUT&ABOUT┇



DAY TWO
CAMWHORE in the car! (:
thinking bout him (:


my EVIL smile xD
saw an AIROPLANE :D
BORING~! D: dark CIRCLES D:
sitting in the car for HOURS just camwhore D:
and listening to music :) 
and FACEBOOK ;D
on my PHONEE! 
first go to WINGYIP shopping center
chinese shopping center xD
eat DIMSUM!
I like woo kok! :D
YUMMY!
and also char siu pau! and har gau! and siu mai! 
FINISH breakfast shop~!
buy FOOD! :D
YUMMY~!
and also while we were shopping there was one dance of justin BIEBER
he's dance was like wiping the floor xD
and my sister says my shoes are like JB's XD

and also saw the turn turn machine :D
turn AGAIN! :D childish me :P
got this phone strap (:
but I'm not AQUARIUS also D:
I want ARIES!!  
allahh nvm larr! :)
two in total now!! :D
I think this is the 3rd time turning these things ><
when I was little I didn't had a lot of chance to turn >
then after shopping we have LUNCH! :D
IGNORE the pack of cigarette ;D
clearly it's NOT mine 
done eating then visit popo~ in halstead
then 
homee~! 
while going back too landscape photos (:
some of the best shots (:
thinking bout him again xDD
blur picture :/
can't stable my hand xD
last camwhore (:
TRIED 2 DAYS!!
no time edit my layout -.-
but I'm back! :D
heeees (:
ilovemysuilou :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥