┇OUT&ABOUT┇

10:05




DAY ONE

FIRST go eat BREAKFAST!
FULL until BURST! XD
then camwhore in the car xD
not much to pose la in the car --v
THEN we drive to IPSWICH 
saw a big mirror
CAMWHORE 0.0v
with sisters :)
I'm tallest XP

SHOPPING! :D
sister's new ring :)
nicee :D I wanna steal it xDD
new phone strap :D
get it for £1
get it from the ball XD
go turn turn machine xDD still childish :P
loveee this ♥
new shoess :D
purple.black.white
my FAVOURITE :D
cost £22! EXPENSIVE! D: but on discount already D:
saw this :D
puteri's FAVOURITE XD
but I didn't buy it xD
and saw this in a cake shop!
HELLO KITTY! :3 
hahhaha! take photo in toilet xD
da kak zai for my sister :P
FINISH SHOPPING and hang gai gai!
then go to PC WORLD!
din buy laptop D:
just sister buy ¬.¬
then go HOME! 
TRIED!!
have to sit in the car so LONG!

Last picture! (:
I know I have a black dot near my mouth D:
go home just eat BAK KUT TEH! mum made :)
didn't eat lunch cos breakfast too FULL XD

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥