『CURLY』

21:45

heeees (:
I have CURLED my hair today (:
but not permanent (:
FINAL LOOK (: 
FRONT look (:
side look (: 
before when my mum nag me about curling more of my hair -.-
D: my face look so PALE
xD edited one

play with photoshop! :D
ORIGINAL --v ▼
EDITED! XD ▼
I look PALE my sister say after edited XP
she's so NOT ASIAN :P
my photoshop skills getting moree (:
but not PRO! XD
I HATE MY EYEBROWS >
so BUSHY XP
but not dare to shave them XD and I am so LAZY --v 

LAZY to update there -.-
so just import it to this blog :D
teeeheee
new page is MADE (:
tutorials are available there (:
request can be made here for free XD
in my cbox. thanks (:
or if you know me by MSN or FACEBOOK will do PERFECT (:
I'm always available there ^^
ohh btw if you don't tell me ur msn I would ignore request ><
there are many strangers adding me these days ><"
I don't know which is which ><
moreover I dun wan to meet pervs or those dirty stuff --v 
or leave ur name when you add me then I'll approve you :D
thankyouu! :D

saw this video on facebook xDD
LMAO.
that's all for this update ^^

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥