『SIGH』

22:05

SIGHHHH apparently 
YES. it's PUBLIC blog again! :X
good news for SOME people!
ohhh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEANMUN!! ;DD 
Sorry I have just ONE lengzai picture of him :'( SADLY. xDD
Photobucket

anyway! back to the PRIVATE BLOG changed to PUBLIC BLOG.
why? cos my beautiful aunty wants to see my BLOG!
I didn't know she checks it out O_O
so yeahh I'm SO KIND to change my blog BACK to public :]
=______________= 
SORRY for ANY inconvenience guys and girls ;)
but I know not many people reads my blog so ohh well
I can search my blog on GOOGLE. ==!!
and also UGLY IMAGES! of ME wth~ ffs. 
I want to change my blog to wordpress blog now!
I want to change to a dot.com BLOG! ==!!
but I don't know how! wth~
NVM! ohh well~ watever la~ leave it~
Photobucket

KANASAI
apa tu?
saya tak tahu.
ahahhaha my sister was making me to google it so I did
LOL! so it came out the meaning is 'like shit~' or 'macam tahi'
visit this website~
you will laugh like HELL~ (I don't know if you will anot)
if u know malay/chinese :] you will understand. ;D
Photobucket

 
this is SASA ^^"
cantik right dia
I am not pretty and cutee as her la~
hoho~
she edit her photo also very LENG.
she use meitu de.
I miss meitu T.T I wan to download but then slow down my computer
ISHHHH! ==!!
my sister say she's not pretty ==!!
excuse my sister she have NO ASIAN TASTE.
she is so BRITISH!
she has the BRITISH taste of lengluis =.=II 
edit nice the photo,photo also must also be nice! :D
tip for you all ;D
Photobucket

hoho~ I wan to change to tb jorr xDD
cut like her hair
or her hair style?
OMG. I sot jorr. sei lo~ xDD
but my dear say no wan la~ so maybe no wan lo~
I want to buy a CAP! who wants to buy for me? as birthday present xD
hoho~ change my blog title jor xD
FUNNY title XD no la :] sweet xD
Photobucket

love wanxin de blog song :) 
and also love my one :D
our love song? no gua xD
LOL! I actually cry in the movie made with this song.
I'm so LAME! but better then my sister 0.0v 
she cry when she's watching TITANIC. how SAD. ==

GOD! I feel so STUPID when I don't know how to read chinese!
==!!
FINE. I know I'm dum ==

This is kinda LONG post cos I took 1 hour to type this up 0.0v
YAY ME!
hahahhaha I copy bryan :P 0.0v
I am KNOWED as a COPYCAT 
miao~ miao~ RAWR~
Onomatopoeia ;D 
hoho~ learnt from ENGLISH
learning POEMS :]
I think I should change my name to KITTY. 
DO YOU THINK SO? O.O

andriana say I have BIG eyes O.O
my edit so UGLY >.< 
simple. didn't edit much. I have to edit more a bit. 
so simple so plain only my edit ==
friday maybe get photoshop :D
I blog from 8 to 10 pm xD
2 hours to finish this update 0.0v
LONGEST update ever! :D
have to sleep now :]
tomorrow PE/PJK == beh tahan
I will suffer the COLD tomorrow wish my goodluck xD
I think I will bring my jumper :]
WARMMER but with his love also very warm jor xDDD
SORRY I'm too CRAZY! xP
ohh well at least I have tech on first period :D
and chemistry on last period :D
volley ball for PE :]
UPDATE for TODAY!! :D
byeee :D
xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥