『REMEMBER ♥』

22:06


ohhh I went to look around on facebook
I saw KBOX SHINING TEEN >.<
2 of them were my facebook friend XD
please support orhh ^^
hoho~ I think the most best contestants are

I cried cos of him :'(
nvm :X
I like the edit :) use picnik.com only.


both just BLACK and white.
awww.
SIMPLE. = NICE.
touch jorr today ♥
I ask him weather he remembered how long we are together
and he said it was 6months24weeks 
hahhaha but silly dear it's 6 months 2 weeks 4 days larrr XD
but I didn't tell him XD
then he some more say that it was 07 09 09
awww he remembered ♥
just count wrong jorrr xD

Got this for music!
I was blowing the "tin whistle"
It's almost like RECORDED. XD
pretty difficult >< so fast the music I can't even catch up with it ><
Irish MUSIC.
COOK BURGER for LUNCH today :]
YUMMY! who wants? XD


You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥