║My Birthday ♥║

21:05

30.03.2010
My birthday :)
I'm older one year XD
more mature? no la~ -.-

Thankyouu to wanxin! :D
for the wish!
and making me appear on your blog XD
Photo! :D
my mum.me.my dad.my sister.
my younger sister.me.my older sister.
me and my sister :D
me and my sister :D
Present from Helen :D
cake from mum and dad
cake's FLAVOUR!! :D

closer look of the cake :D
my mum bought cheesecake also
£1 only!! RM5 sahaja!! XD
not only cake for lunch la~
I ate duck for lunch :D
:) thankyouu everyone who wished me this year! :D
I have more people wishing me this year
and I'm much more happy this year! XD
teehee.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥