Tuesday, 16 March 2010

『LOVE ♥』

:D :]
hohoho stupid john gave a a surprise XD
he send me a relationship request to be his girlfriend XD
during break time :D on FACEBOOK :D
hoho~ of cause I accept lo~ :D
stupid john banyak gu wak~
but must study lerr him not always pui me lo~
hoho~ I also STUDY!!
new specs :D
haven't edit photos yet :/
waiting for photoshop from hobun :/
ask him tomorrow hopefully he got it >.<
then EDIT photo :D
this week making bake well tart :]
kyaaaa~~ I want chat with john~
ohhh yeahh I want to chat with keanmun also.
he's not online on msn :( DX
making me worried already :/
hate SCHOOL.
BORING.DEPRESSING.HORRIBLE.TERRIBLE.
byeeee
short post again -_______-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥