Friday, 5 March 2010

『Camwhore』

Camwhore of the day! :D
eyes OPEN so BIG!
like ullzzang :D
I loveee ullzzang style. [:

Oh yeah! here are 2 NON-EDITED photos.
with FLASH
no FLASH
So different :]
it's NO edit except for the name and the border XD

so chatted with keanmun! :D
he makes me so HAPPY :D
loveee him hahahha. 
he's my BEST FRIENDDDD :D
he's COOL :D
he stays up so LATE and online @.@
LOL. he says he can't sleep x]
so I chat with him :D

ohhh lala. I wrote a LOVEEE poem :]
later gonna post it up :] lazy to type it up XD
I'm getting LAZYYYYY >.<
okayyyyy I have to REALLY! less online now!
like NOWWW!
I'm getting forgetful :/
and DUMMER :/ ishhh ishh ishh
anywayy LESS update my bloggie now. 
and also go less on facebook :/
allah just less EVERYTHING la!
my mum is scolding me now cos I online too much :/
so byeeee :] hoho! but I will post up my poem in next post! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥