Thursday, 25 March 2010

『#34』

awwww. I saw this ---▼
ilovethewayyouhugme.ilovethewayyoukissme.ievenlovethewayyoupokeme.
sweet horr. ♥
ohhh I want to ask is wretch.cc better or blogger.com better ?
wretch is chinese de @.@ okayyy no point having that then!
wordpress blog~ I have to pay @.@
I have no IDEA yet! x)) maybe NOT :D
tomorrow get photoshop! :D maybe lerr >.< if the jie didn't forget.
tomorrow DRAMA going to SIE! ><
didn't memorise the lines arhh I am short memory gehh human :P
OMG~~ I'm blogging in RUBBISH language. >.<
kyaaa I LOVE elaine's blog >< so SWEET ♥
envy envy XD
miss him now. ♥
feel like err. DELETING blog.
IGNORE jor quite a few friend request on facebook 0.0v
I DON'T KNOW THEM GAHH!! that's why I IGNORE :]
moreover they are mostly BOY/GUY/MAN
I don't need new boyfriend arhh 0.0v
I think is because of my profile photo lo~ xDD
I got 10 friend request in a WEEK. xDD
record for me x))
but wanxin more @.@
she have 1,000+ friend jor.
envy envy lenglui mahhh dia tu~ XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥