『#32』

11:10

-______- 
moody
yesterday.
ohhh yeahh chatted with dear ♥ 
hahhahahaha very funny XD which brighten up my day ♥
today.
homework. -___- 
lazy do err. but dear ask me to do yesterday -__-
maybe would chat with him today :]
heeees[:
wrote this ♥
tag jor him and wanxin ♥
on facebook XD
not very nice jekkk 
try another one next time! :D
nothing much happen.
BORING.
less update -_____-
have to wait till maybe next friday to get photoshop
geeg jie forgot yesterday -______-
never mind :] 
change back my layout :D
and also I changed background.
not plain anymore
dotted one. =D
helped jiamun with her layout jorr. :D
nothing much happen.
moody.happy.sleepy.sien.
ohh and I have a stalker :/
BUMMER.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥