『Tagged』

15:59

I got TAGGED! YAY! by LEEPY.
After answering, state the reason why and tag 5 person.

Love
Friendship
Popularity
Money
Family
Studies

I choose LOVE.
cos it makes me HAPPY!
it makes life challenging
it makes life extremeeee. :D

Friendship
cos they make me smile. :D
They quite important
They won't make me lonely :D
Studies
So that I won't be teased by some idiots who think they are smart and all :D

Money
I can BUY stuff :D 
that makes me HAPPY! 
Family 
They are important. 
They are there for me when ever I need them. 
Popularity
I need friends but it doesn't have to be A LOT 
a decent amount will do :D 

I will choose LOVE. :D cos I love him. her. and you! XD
I tag
~wanxin
~shirley
~vivian lyl
~bryan lim
~yuki

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥