Friday, 5 February 2010

『NON-UNIFORM DAY』

Another NON-UNIFORM DAY!
Lost £1~ $.$ gone to charity again.. 

Cam whore in toilet again! 
Outfit of the day =D

Nicer one (= but zoomed a bit.


New necklace! ♡

Most NICE!

OHH! My music teacher says that I have talent for Bass guitar or some other string instrument XD
example like violin and some other stuff XD
drama was hmmm. Kinda fun =D
Okayy day for me. Had a good geography lesson too =)
AHAHHA. Nothing much to crap today actually
AHHH I have got LOADS of camwhore photo but I haven't edit it x)
Lazy but I will edit tomorrow =D
and watch Hi my sweet heart again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥