『#17』

10:36

I LOVE SMARTIES.
I haven't eat from December x)
I got it from maths teacher XD

I LOVE to circle IT.
Had the book from last year 
Haven't finish x) lazy.

Mascara! No7

A bookmark or a thingy to open envelopes 
given by Edward =D to be exact his mother XD

I LOVE ICE CREAM!
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness
Got the image from
Goodies section =D
and I also LOVE DONUT! making-sweetness
XD

Anyway. BORED now so EDIT PHOTOS!
byeee.
weeee. woke up on 8 =D
I'm gonna loose my panda eyes!! YES!
I wish I could just erase it off rather then sleep more XD
joking only okayy. ;D
I have a LONG list for links.
I'm gonna list them in categories when I am FREE. x)
homework also haven't finish =/
LAZY. says it all D=
I have give my idiot sister to use the laptop ¬.¬
hate having sisters.
If you have one or two! you will know how I feel.
one never mind I have TWO
beh ta han~
LOL. my rubbish Chinese again x) I think -.-
maybe gonna change the fonts in my blog to century gothic
the name sounds EMO :O but it's not ;D 
okayy now.. crap finish AHAHAH.
byeeee.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥