Wednesday, 10 February 2010

『HUMILIATION』

Picture of the day (: 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HUMILIATION.
urghh options evening =.=
I don't want to talk about anymore.
ishh. NOT taking ART =P although like I like it
I would take ICT.Media.Geography. Graphic!
All to do with my bloggie!
LOL. except for Geography (:
media is for like making my own fonts and stuff (: designing stuff (:
ICT for designing buttons,navbar,banner and stuff! YAY! I LOVE doing that! and other internet stuff :D
Geography to learn bout the world (: general knowledge!
Grapic useful for illustrating (: making LOGO's and stuff!
hees=) btw I'm sleepy now so update tomorrow (:
moreover I'm tried now =) zzzzZZZ..
I have a test tomorrow (: wish me goodluck ;D LOL.
byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥