║Dad's Birthday║

21:47

okayyy
I'm so pissed of now a days
ohh yeah! it's my DAD's birthday today XD
Family PHOTO :D
Red eggs :D for my dad.
I ate one for lunch with my maggie LAKSA noodle. XD
PRESENTS :D
sister wrapped the present :D
BUTTER CAKE! :D
I wrote the ICING :D
mum made the cake :)
and another shot :D

:P :D
AHHH here :D 
my sister took this when I wasn't looking :L
How I sit at home when no one is looking XD 
It's same as how kean mun sit when he's on his bed on his laptop ;D
I webcam-ed with him ;D
AHHHH sakit perut :( ishh. 
okayyy I'm so lazy now =___________= 
urghhh I hate netball :( 
tomorrow I will suffer if the guy doesn't some D: 
AHHH Oh well I will die get ready to collect a dead body 
HAHHAHA. just joking ;D
tomorrow is the worse day I could ever have D: 
learning-T.PE.French and German. 
DX noooooooo I hate tomorrow's lessons
ishh oh yeah I think I can't get a new laptop for another one year I think =/ 
AHHH I realise I have too much =_________= 
in my updates. XD ohh well I just blog for FUN :D 
BEWARE. 
I will be pissed off for the WHOLE weekdays :P 
AMERICANS are SO SO SO SMART!! in MATHS! :O 
visit this website http://www.worldmathsday.com/
but it will change ;D 
I saw MALAYSIA on the first one before XD
I think I would go on it on the weekends to improve my maths XD
you have to have the log in to enter it ;D
I changed my bloggie background and also favicon XD
It's purple and white theme :D
and and I also added some widgets :D
they are cuteee X3 
I like the calendar XD
so hmm byeeee. :D 
I got to go to sleep. 
I MISS HIM. XD 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥