Saturday, 13 February 2010

『#20 CNY.VALENTINES. ♥』

14/02/2010
For CNY.
I wish everyone gets LOADS of angpow.
I wish you all success all through out the year.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ♥
song for this year's valentines day ♥
not really that valentine but it is to me ♥
special picture ♥
Jam tarts as I said
sweet and sour
I and U
For Valentines
I wish everyone enjoy this special day with their loved ones.


AHH and not to forget it's also 
WONG JIA SHING'S BIRTHDAY!
simple and quick edit by me x)
pixel lated areas not really that good cos I was using photoscape one. =/ 

p/s: from now on the feeling jealousy is NOT in my feelings anymore. =D
brings more joy to the world ;D
I know u know what I mean ;D

gif maker
Hees. made an animation =)
=P 
btw I wanted to shout at some HUMANS
I'M NOT STUPID!!!!! XP 
bytheway=btw ;D
ahh changed my fonts. =D
AHHHHHH Hi my sweet  heart! 
crazy about it now >___<
ahahhahahaa. 
I have to sort out code in my documents and also pictures during the half term holiday.
I don't even know if he would online anot =/
anyway! 
I have homework to FINISH! I will be ONLINE.
like everyday XD
post getting boring these days 
ʇıɥsןןnq
starting to swear =P
getting more EMO. 
sighhh.
why are people saying HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY when it's not even 14th Feb ?! LOL.
I'll say it to EVERYONE I know tomorrow =)
quite lazy today >___<
oh and one more thing when a guy/girl says "My work is more important than you now" it really hurts that girl/guy. seriously
This MV I found the word SHIT XD
watch it you will know what I mean ;D
AHH got BY2 and [ JJ as lead singer. ] His song! XD
by the way before you leave rate my posts :) thankyouu. 
byeeeeee. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥