Thursday, 4 February 2010

『#15』

(faked smile)

helloooooo
again =D
Tomorrow is NON-Uniform day again =D
I'm gonna cam whore AGAIN!
AHAHHA. In the toilet AGAIN!
It's gonna be a long post tomorrow I think XD
heees=] now blogging in new method a cam  whore photo then i will blog with LOADS of writing XD
My sister is so-damn-ANNOYED by the word cam whore
she don't really like cam whore I don't know why
Probally ¬.¬ JEALOUS AHAHAHA! XP
She follows my blog so probably here face would be like this ¬.¬ or =.=||| right now when she sees this =D
Hmm.. I think I'm gonna have a tweetphoto account XD
or maybe not. wakaka.
Anyways.
byeee. Update tomorrow
Wait for meee. XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥