『A YEAR』

08:02

Weee... tomorrow's a year I have been in UK
yay!
11/01/2009 is when I sit on the plane and flew to UK
LOL.
that's sounds kinda weird.
anyway. anyway.
YAY!! It's been a year here!
SPRING,SUMMER,AUTUMN,WINTER
I have experience it. LOL.

Oh yeah!
I have no idea why I put my Chinese name as the title of my blog.
LOL.
I just thought it was cool. LOL *perasaan*
not really
I ran out of idea of what to put LOL.

I have been getting quite a lot of my codes for google
LOL.
My mum is scolding like
"Don't use so many internet lar"
But I can't I have to LOL.
Not really. I will do my homework like today now
=] I AM A GOOD STUDENT
which gone a bit bad. HAHA.
Just joking =]

Hmmm so what now..
Off to my layout =D
and HOMEWORK.

byee.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥