『FEEL』

11:42

LOL. yeah I'm inspired
by youtubers
they could make like video's of them self like going crazy and all that bunch of stuff..
LOL.
some of it made me LOL.
LOL. Hmmm.. I was think about making youtube videos
HAHA!! just for a thought anyway XD
maybe not cos holidays going to end like a few days a way.. so nehh..
I will see bout that anyway.. maybe going to start when I have my summer holidays
It's kinda long though summer holidays so I think I will do that since I won't be getting any homework on summer holidays. haha!! or maybe not..
I don't know yet.. so haha..
just a random update from me since like no one updates their blog so kinda bored so I update mine
kinda sleepy though woke up like early in the morning but
my sister was in the way of the door..
she called me to wake her up and I did
but then she doesn't want to so HA! I can't make her wake up =P don't blame me ;D
 the actual first update for 2010 and it's all crap =_____________=

actually I am totally moody but after watching youtube videos made by Queerion I'm not that very moody but  still I am. =__________________=
change my mind again not going to make youtube video of myself but something else =D
LOL. anyway dear will be back today I mean tonight so maybe he would see this update and like wth?! she is doing youtube videos wahahhaa.. LOL. just imagine only ;D
I haven't got SMS although from dear =P I think he won't SMS me anyway. he is wayyy too busy but anyway how I'm going to have my breakfast so




FEELING: lovely! and everything! and also in LOVE.

weeee....... sister say "Do not write so annoying stuff (which is lovey dovey stuff) on your blog lar" =.='' she follows my blog so every time she open her www.blogger.com she can see all the annoying stuff =P 
I would be opening another blog maybe haha!! but this is the offical one =D so you can keep reading =D don't worry =D but I will still continue the oh-so-annoying-stuff wahaha! I'm so bad right but I'm good to him. hehe. LOL. there's one picture he requested to take picture of but I show him first ;D he is quite shy XD ask him first. so it's just a random update from me =D 

Ohhh and I deleted meitu xiuxiu cos was lagging my laptop DX maybe going to download paintshop XD
I have no idea yet XDD I NEED to buy a new laptop sooner or later!! so I can like keep my personal stuff to myself rather then sharing it =.='' it's so annoying when you have to share the laptop =P and 

DON'T EVER TRUST YVONNE LOH VING QIE!!!! she break promises!!!!!! you CAN'T TELL HER SECRETS!!!!!! I REPEAT CAN'T!! 

by the way school is going to reopen like in 3 days shit.. =.=|| 
3 days to enjoy my day with him ='( I wish these 3 days he will online. so we can chat and I have loads of things to ask him. but see if I remember a not lar.. hee. kinda forgetful =] 
I am very grateful to have him as my ♥ cos he doesn't mind me forgetting stuff ;D 
LOVE you LOADS! 

I will not be online more often then usual cos I have to go to school sorry while I will continue blogging but not everyday but I will try to blog as much to keep u readers updated ;D and also him ♥ if he does see it. =]  


going for french fries and going to sleep to dream him ♥
bye-bye

3 months 3 weeks 4 days together ♥  

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥