『SNOW』

19:28

ok! yesterday was snowing =D
then today continued snowing! YAY!
firstly went to school learn for 2 periods had break and lunch
while we were having lunch there was announcement saying NO SCHOOL!
YAY! but then I got hit on the head by a freaking hard snowball wertdefarkkkkk
I was walking pass a guy then suddenly throw a snowball by accident on me. He was aiming on the guy far on the other end but then FAIL and hit me =.=|| hurts but he said sorry so ohh well.
walk back weee... saw my friends [ not really know them but same class ] they were smoking.
doesn't surprise me for some reason
There are smokers in my school for some awkward reason
but I don't smoke =] I can't stand the smell of it and I hardly could breathe
anyway.
maybe have to go to school =.=
LOL. I am like totally not liking to go to school
LOL. anyways what so ever
Hmmm... oh yah! I am so lazy to edit my picture LOL. XD
I will try to upload pictures on friday =]

byeee now. 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥