『Sausage rolls』

21:10

Made sausage rolls =]
quite horrible looking I KNOW!
taste?
Not salty enough for the meat next time make again I have to add some salt =/
I have to rush these =/ I was running out of time.
I cook very slow =/
I used ready made pastry so no need me to make the pastry bit =D
OHHHHH and I got a MERIT!!
YAY ME!
by the way Bryan's blog makes me LMAO!! =P
Jealous how he can update his blog everyday
sighhh.. ohh by the way
I NEED to buy my own LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I will get one on the summer holidays
Maybe going to PC WORLD to buy it I don't know yet.
muahaha. =D

Byee.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥