『NON-UNIFORM DAY|FOOD』

19:53

Another day for NON-UNIFORM DAY!
It's charity for HAITI.
Okay let's start.
Done my HAIR!
A *NEW* look.
whole OUTFIT.
take 1.
take 2.
One with specs.
UGLYNYAA
Save the perfect for the LAST.
XD

Drama was actually FUN XD cos there's no acting just GAMES
We got a replacement teacher. =D
Ohh and I get to play the BASS GUITAR! YAY!
Have to perform like next next week =.=
We get to practice only 2 lesson.
OHH NO..
It's so hard to press fast,hard and accurate on the string

How I look when I got back from school.
Hair is ALL messy >____<

Ahhh I camwhore with my daily or not so daily food. 
So let's start. 
NUMBER 1..
AN APPLE. Healthy.
NUMBER 2..
GRAPES. Sweet.
NUMBER 3..
Butterkist branded POPCORN. VERY SWEET.

NUMBER 4..
Malaysia's "HEONG PANK" I have no idea how to spell it =/
NUMBER 5.. 
PRINGLES! 
NUMBER 6..
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
I'm addicted to them XDD
I'm sorting out my PICTURES at the moment so ermm less update my blog
Less update I mean I maybe won't update a day ;D

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥