Monday, 18 January 2010

『#11』

helloo
can't stop I'm real sorry
oh yeah! new blog still renovating with the layout. =L
Hmm what crap today
I'm gonna take photograpy if I can and also graphic design if there is for me to choose I'm maybe gonna take deploma I don't knoe yet =/
have to choose subjects from feb
I have a cold now T.T got it from john ahaaha.. joking but he has a cold too =L twins nyekk~ but I'm more of a twin to kean mun =L I sit the same as him he will know how i sit XD my twinee and I was same kindergarden as him and also the specs power is the same XD he wear contacts I wan his contacts nyek nyek =D steal it from him wakaaka.
he will slap me XD
WOOHOO!
I finally manage to make my blog almost same with this blog.
wahahah.. and I finally found the code for it! [The borders]
>_______<
I haven't found out where she get her blog background.
I want! anyway I will find one day..
I have many years to go before I die anyway.
I'm just 14 =P
Ohh and I LOVE how she could make the words go multi colour when you hover over it
Nice trick ;D
Hmmm.. oh never mind I will tell them to view my other blog when they online la.
Kinda blank on there XD
Oh never mind I will add more pictures there XD
So yeah I have been eating AN APPLE A DAY =]
to make my sore throat and flu disappear

I chosen the nicest one I could get from the basket of apples ;D

I saw RAINBOW in my house XD
It's near the door so I decided to randomly take it
since I have my phone with me XD
Take1.

Take2.
Rubbish photography for the rainbow XD

THE COLD AND SORE THROAT JUST WON'T GO AWAY!!
Oh by the way what is the difference between COLD and FLU?? =/
byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥