Thursday, 14 January 2010

『#10』


AH! Helloo readers!
Once again I can't stop blogging
AHAHHA.. arhh watever. so hmmm.. AHH
Yeahh.. was going to set my blog to private
AHAHAH.. I'm so protective over myself
I HAVE NO IDEA.
So do you readers think I should set my blog to private?
ohhh my god~
I'm just crapping here.
WOOHOOOO Tomorrow is Friday already
Oh yeah! going to wake up wayyyy early in the morning
why?
to online lorrr.. AHAHA
=.=|| being so pathetic these days
SO less people online or update their blog.
Oh yeah! for some readers who wants to know how I blog so much
AH! I will tell you!
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TUITION OR WHAT SO EVER TO DO AFTER SCHOOL.
So to fill up my boring times by BLOGGING.
I don't know if it's absolutely appropriate for a 14 year old girl to do.
I'm in UK=United Kingdom (HAHA) so there's no tuition for me.
I DON'T WHY.
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO 6th FORM=Year12!!
Now I'm in year 9.
3 years to GO! AHAHA!
I'm gonna take photography so I have to go to cornard upper.
AHAHAHA!
anyway about school stuff my personal life I haven't even get it right
OH yeah!
I'm gonna be more of a STUDY person now cos he is being one too so I can't be lazy and get looked down so yeahh.. STUDY! But ehh.. ONLINE time will remain the same. AHAHA!
I could daydream in class cos teacher wasn't teaching much
I don't even know my English teacher is coming to school tomorrow to teach us English.He is always absent for no reason =.=||
Ohhh I have my Chinese name as my blogger title but I don't type Chinese
allahhh I'm weird right. and I'm special like that
AHAHAH! joking about being special
OHHHH and I got a hug from Ollie
HAHAHA another H U G
XD
I don't want to be oh-so-perasaan
YEAH. can't wait for tomorrow
AHAHAH I'm just too crazy XD
I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!
I got Christmas present from Maria and Sonia
I'm gonna take pictures of it later and post it up ;D

Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥