Thursday, 31 December 2009

爱♥

he did it again..
left me without saying goodbye
it made me fell a teardrop..
It was the last conversation between him and me on 2009
It never lasted long..
It's always a short conversation
he thought he owns me and I will never let him go but no
think again
I can let you go any time I want I know my promise but you just made me do it
it hurts my heart to be like that and I know it hurts yours too
If you wanna let go
please tell me
don't keep in your heart
if you want me to forget it and forgive you
don't do it the third time
I have faith in you =]
我爱你! 


WOW It's been like ermm.. 3 months 3 weeks 3 days together with him ♥
I didn't know we could last that long but I'm glad we did (=
I promise that I will never let you go if you will promise me too ♥
It just all started like this =)

I was in tuition and wow.. saw this guy which is dear =D
wahaha.. then I started to like.. almost same time tuition already but he left earlier then me every time we tuition. he is always the quite one XD in the tuition it's always SILENCE no one will talk anywayXD he has this shy look on his face everytime I look at him. LOL. He always don't dare to look at me if he does he stares at me for a long time for no reason and his eyes won't blink XD LOL. to be honest the most lengzai guy in the tuition that time XD
then there was one time he was in tuition he was like so HAPPY mood LOL when he saw me. my mood in tuition is always boring sleepy LOL.
then there was one time my cikgu fetch us/my friends and I to a government art competition
Oh and then I saw him staring at me LOL.
First reaction of me is oh my god stalker shit. LOL. I was like oh my god~ oh my god~ that time XD
I didn't know him well that time. I just know his first name x) cos teacher always call his name so loud XD I listen in tuition u know XD LOL. then I left Malaysia. And one day I was online in UK then I saw his cousin online and then he add me in msn so I accept lar. no harm right moreover I know him cos it's his name.
ohhh.. then we chat chat chat.. LOL.. then he say he like me LOL. so honest right LOL. then some more say if you don't believe ask my cousin LOL. then of cos I believe lar. then we chat chat chat. He was like my best buddy in msn =D he always online when I online =D chat with him like every time I online LOL. then one day very funny call me dear lol. I was like wertdehell ?! that time XD and then one day I was in the library using the internet he was like can we be best friend then I say ok! then he ask me can we be boyfriend and girlfriend and LOL. I say yes cos I kinda like him ♥

That's how we started and I wish we won't end =]
I ♥ YOU FOREVER!
I ♥ YOU ALWAYS!
I ♥ YOU and that will never end. I promise =]

A picture from me to DEAR!

although ;
we are FAR apart from each other,
we don't know each other very well,
we can't hear each other's voice,
we can't see each other in REAL life,
we can't hug,
we can't take picture with each other,
I can't hear ILOVEYOU from you.

I will still love you and I believe one day we will meet each other and be together like others who are together ♥
ILOVEYOU!
IMISSYOU!
xoxo;ah belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥