=______=

18:53

It have been awhile since I blog =__________=
Now I'm kinda sleepy too... I haven't eat DINNER also..

I think I lost my special touch..

I lost to kean mun in 3 games IN A ROW!!! =.=''
I lost the will to DRAW!! (I lost the GOOD IDEAS on what to draw and also how to draw NICE)
I lost the will to camwhore NICELY.
I lost the will to find good blog skins.
I lost the will to chat non-stop.

=.='' fuck


=]
still haven't get the time to talk to HIM
Still its kinda hard
he could online early in the morning and I'm sleeping =.='' shit


Lastly..

Camwhore =)

edited with meitu & photoscape =)

886.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥