┇=.=''┇

17:48

Woop Woop
I got the laptop back
But I will less update cos internet connection sudah putus =.=''


My blog dieing already.. as Kinjo tell me ..
so I'm here blogginggggg  =D

Bought
  • coat 
  • makeup for Maria's Christmas present 
I got mascara from my MUM!!
=D almost every week I go shopping xD
tomorrow also have to go buy Helen's Christmas present.. 
almost bankrupt ==''

WOW!! chat with Edward.. he became more updated.. xD

Nothing to blog..I think I'm lazy xD
Addicted to facebook 
Addicted to webcam xD


高校鐵金剛
New movie.. very funny xD
wish u readers enjoy watching it too but it takes quite a long time to load =.=''
CHINESE movie.. ;D
Links for it

LOLs 
886.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥