Saturday, 19 December 2009

【AGAIN.】

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEONGCHUNGCHING!! 

Knew her from school when I was standard 4 i think. 
I give her my winx club stickers which I didn't want last time. XD 
wish you are always happy.
wish you get straight A's
wish you all the best.
you are always a friend of mine..
:] 


Photobucket


LOLSSSS
I kinda like again & again by 2pm XD
just a song =]
teehee..
oh my gad I'm seeing stuff like
The tabs on the bars wasn't blinking but then I thought they were =.=''
yerrrr.. I'm getting crazier each day without him.
LOL.

Sometimes it's kinda weird to find urself in google images... XD
ohh ohh should I open back my twitter account ???
oh and what's p/s. ??

btw follow my TWITTER =D  https://twitter.com/krystalloh


Photobucket
I was too bored so I manicured my nails.. hehe..
Kinda proud of it too..
XD

Camwhore with my pretty nails.. LOL *perasaan case*
Nice or Not?? LOL. took like 30 minutes to finish everything
kinda ugly cos It's just my second time to manicure my nails..
886.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥