『#4』

09:44

Today I'm going to show you readers which you never had seen before..
My reaction while eating a sour orange which was wasn't cos just because I ate chocolates before orange.
It wasn't sour [ i think ] HAHA.. >_< everyone ate chocolates so no one new if the orange was sour anot.
DON'T EAT CHOCOLATES BEFORE ORANGE.
Let's begin.. SOUR FACE WHILE EATING ORANGE.

me, happily eating the orange..
then.

AHH.. URGHH.. SOUR~

URGHH~~ WTH~ MORE SOUR~
I was laughing when I first saw this picture and I am still laughing HAHAHA!!

My dear little sister took the pictures by webcam  I didn't know until she show me =.=''
and continue.. but not sour face.. =P

HIGH 5!



learned it from a TV show =DD called erm SILENCE i think

just random =D



ILU! =P although you don't see this I still post it =P
you just hurt my heart when u don't see my blog and you don't know that so now I say it to you!
okayy.. there are more pictures ;DD but post it up next time.. haha..

just a random picture and I LOVE IT XDD
I like the pose and the edit XD

Just for special readers ;D I am not online today cos I am going to braintree to SHOP! until evening I think
so I think will not online anymore. IMY! =P
I'm getting retarded =PPP

To shirley: you wan to die isit put such a retarded face on your blog!!!! which is my retarded FACE. LOL

just for fun ::
LOVE this one TOO!

Just edited new pictures when I was going to steamboat ;D
eyes kinda cacat  >___<

yeahhh..


collage at last!
byebye readers.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥