Thursday, 31 December 2009

『#8 NEW YEAR 2010』

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
NEW YEAR!
NEW ME!
NEW EVERYTHING!
NEW BAG! but no new pencil box lar
LOL
2010 HERE I COME!! XDDD


wahaha.. today must be boring.. why? cos dear is not online
by the way dear take it as a joke ok.. I know my dear very serious wan.. wahaha..

LOL anothing very funny is my parents were looking at me when I was clicking the mouse so many times for nothing.. LOL actually I was playing a game in facebook. LOL I gone mad with the mouse XD click.. click..click hahaha!!

WOOOHOOOO crazy adyy.. XD ohh my mum bought me a pen and keychain! but then I didn't take picture of the pen but I took pictures of the keychain =D


LOVE
black heart but my heart is not black ;D wahaha..

going to the dentist today so no online again.. kinda busy these days have to go there go here wahaha =D

hmm... what now ohh yeah
if you ask me what comes after L is ermm.. I have to start saying
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M...and so on...

in my head wahaha I'm so stupid rite wahaha..
before I go to sleep and offline let me say
I change my blog song to another one but it's Chinese so yeah..
If you hate Chinese songs stop it from loading ;D
Ohh and change my tittle stuff abit =D
maybe going to change a new layout ermm.. I don't know lar.. see first wahaha =D

being self-loving again =P

Pictures of me =D and sisters and cousin and mum=D
All my memories =]

me =D riding a white horse YES. horse

Sports day!

I got second cute?  =3

Birthday =D in kindergarden

I look so ugly XD

heees=] which is the cutest? wahaha

me =D in Shanghai
by the way the dinghy on my head is heavy ;D

CAKE!! I ♥ CAKE !!

hees=] me, cousin brothers, sisters

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
angpow mari.. mari.. XD

stairs of memory.. I cut cheese on the stairs last time ;D
I use the ruler to cut XD

HOLIDAY!

Cameron Highlands =D

Outside the old house =D on the swingggg LOL.

LOL!!


LOL. me cam-whoring =D


byebyee
I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥