hey..

20:47

hey its been a while since i update and going to post some picha tomorrow cos now I'm kinda lazy to upload it to my computer. I know I'm a lazy ass. Did you readers realize that the pointer is different.. lol i changed it :) and also the font. hehe.. I baked some muffins. It was ok la first try of muffin making and I also added decoration on :) oni a few muffins cos my mum doesn't like icing on muffins.. 


muffins and cupcakes are DIFFERENT.. 
how?
muffins are bigger then cupcakes :) 


yay!! tomorrow is friday can't wait.. and saturday.. can chat with john la.. he happy lar...
bai now :) update tommorow.. wait for me ;)

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥