bored l my room l banana cake

08:10

emmm...so bored lately y becos ............no one chat with me .............. offline punya semua
wateva lar.
ohhh yeah my room change alreadi the things.

there's a double bed as i say before
my hoodie

my wardrobe.

ohhh my food lesson i made banana cake
not very nice cos i didnt add enough butter i think.
but it looks ok. :b


long time i didnt chat with john
in such a suprise today he online
but in a short moment after talking to him he had to off
i dunno y he keep saying dear to me lol like im his dear nehh.....
today i chat with ppl who i din chat 4 a long time
like Bryan Loh,Nicolas,JiaJen,John lol now i realise its all boys XD
still got kee,wanxin,jowine,kinjo lol 4 girls 4 boys XD
ignore me i laugh a lot alone :b
haihh tomorrow is MONDAY i hate mondays have to go to skul
gudnite lor so sleepy -__-

belle.

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥