Friday, 4 September 2009

skul skul starts

skul starts today
new skul sudbury upper skul UPPER SKUL finally
mr.ryan lol change back his old look spicky hair
have to walk back to home from now on =) i like walking home alone but maybe have to walk with my sis cos same skul =[ sometimes lar if i see her walking so i follow her lor .......
same same lor skul planner,lockers,teachers,pack lunch , bla bla...
have to use the small little map to find classes at the momment
uniform better not like last time,very expensive also =o
my subjects are not the same as helen's oni tutor time is the same
can bring phone to skul :D so good rite the readers might think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥