Friday, 28 August 2009

he was going to get away with it

muhahaha good think i remember
i was going to ask kean mun to take my quiz he was refusing but then hehe he take alreadi the conversation

KRY$TAL says:
ehh u know u 4got one thing
Kean Mun says:
yeah?
KRY$TAL says:
u forgot to take my quiz
Kean Mun says:
i was like pls dun say quiz
KRY$TAL says:
dont think i 4got
Kean Mun says:
damn
KRY$TAL says:
i remember
Kean Mun says:
thought u would
Kean Mun says:
==''
KRY$TAL says:
haha
KRY$TAL says:
just remember it
KRY$TAL says:
teeeheee
Kean Mun says:
LOL
KRY$TAL says:
u break the promise
KRY$TAL says:
so bad......
Kean Mun says:
==''
Kean Mun says:
okok la
KRY$TAL says:
ok wat???
Kean Mun says:
i do one quiz
KRY$TAL says:
ok no pro
KRY$TAL says:
no fair arhh u
Kean Mun says:
k done one
KRY$TAL says:
ok

hehe lastly wan to say
thx kean mun for taking my quiz
it wasnt tat bad rite??? teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥